Friday, May 15, 2009

Music Evaluation


Music Evaluation

I enjoy classical music but never really pay attention to who the composer is or the title of the song that I am listening to. I found the first song that we listened to in class to be very soothing and peaceful in the beginning and then it changed the cello and the piano seemed somewhat against each other. During the second song the music just flowed much better. The cello and the piano worked together they were in unison working together to make a beautiful piece of music. I love how the second song seem to be so mellow and pleasant makes me think of having a picnic in an English garden during a nice and warm summer day. About half way through the piece the tempo pick up for a short wile and then it mellows out again. The cello and the piano compliment each other throught the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment